A tough Week

Indeed, it had been an extremely tough week for me. People who knows me well enough knows that Pearl was my life, my everything. I lived this week with emptiness and sorrow.

Today, Pearly's ashes were freed to the sea. I've leashed her for 14 years 6 months, its time i let her go. Its time she regained her freedom. She had been strong for me, going through a year of medication and going through the many escapes from death for me. Its time i be strong for her and let her go...


"Darling, you have been the best companion and the best thing that happened to my life. You brought me happiness and I wish I did too. You be a strong girl and continue your journey. Though you are gone, you remain in my heart and the memories will never be forgotten. I miss you badly and u know i love you still even if you are gone."

Love, Mummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Who is BoO?

My photo
Loves my dogs, traveling, photography, wine & dine. The fine things in life and appreciates quality living.