Online Addition

Was at RWS visiting my retailer and the carpark fee cost me a freaking $16. Its so not worth driving in but i was jus too lazy to park at Vivo and take the train in, which i usually will. The up-side of it, i get to be home at 8pm, which is a rare occasion for me to be home early on a Tuesday evening.

Being home early, i get to go online longer. I enjoy being online despite facing the comp the entire day at office. Its a happy activity especially shopping online LOL

I saw this cute wallet which is so not me. But i thought it is quite nice ;)

Comme des Garçons' black glossed-leather wallet with a shocking fluorescent-pink interior is an ideal combination. Nice and cheap!!


Coin pouch too!! Maybe its time to change my boring Damier that I've been using for the last 6-7 years. ;)
I think its a savings in comparison. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Who is BoO?

My photo
Loves my dogs, traveling, photography, wine & dine. The fine things in life and appreciates quality living.